Events Administrator - €30K - Dublin 12
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are searching for an events administrator to join our client, a leading bespoke pop-up manufacturer and events company based in Dublin 12. The successful candidate will thrive in a creative and fast paced environment, ensuring the best standards are met for every project. We are looking for someone who works well with a variety of different teams and can assist with administration efficiently.
- 3 years administration experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly pressured environment.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answer phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Making travel arrangements for staff when working abroad such as booking flights, cars and hotels.
- Handling multiple projects at once.
- Photocopying and printing documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- Professional phone manner.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.