Events and Banqueting Manager
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Manor Hotel for the position of Events and Banquet Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
Salary range between £28,000 - £32,000 per year.
- Must have least 2 years' experience as a Wedding, Conference and Banqueting Assistant Manager/ Manager.
- Must understand the management involved with running weddings, events and private functions from start to finish.
- Attention to detail and proven organisational skills, as the position is responsible for the running of the customers "special day".
- Must be commercially and financially aware.
- General department management duties, such as rota's, recruitment and training and development.
- Must have the ability to motivate and create a positive working environment for the staff to thrive in their roles and responsibilities.
- Maximise sales potentials through approach to enquiries, show arounds and customer service/satisfaction.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.