37.5hrs per week
Grafton Recruitment is pleased to be working with one of Northern Ireland's leading charities in helping them find a temporary Events Fundraising Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Events Manager to provide both administrative and practical support for the Events fundraising team.
- Provide administrative back up for fundraising activities; word processing, answering the telephone, taking messages, photocopying, filing, recording mail, ordering stock and general office administration.
- To support event participants with their fundraising, creating posters, tickets etc. when required.
- Ensure integrity of response and a high level of customer care is maintained at all times.
- Maintain registration systems and co-ordinate timely distribution of fundraising materials to event participants.
- Updating database records and providing other IT support for the office.
- Providing practical support for and assisting the fundraising team with the organisation of hospice fundraising events and activities.
- To support the fundraisers with and at hospice events and other fundraising activities. This may involve very occasional evening or weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be given.
- To assist in preparation of mailings for major events/activities and completing mail merges.
- To guide and support volunteers with specific tasks such as packing/preparing mailings.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade C or above to include English Language and Maths) or equivalent AND at least 2 years' experience of working in a customer focused environment
Extensive experience in a similar role within a fundraising environment
- At least 1 years' experience of providing administrative assistance and supporting events.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, social media forums and databases for record keeping, monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills to ensure data integrity and quality on the fundraising databases.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for this role please attach your CV below or call Leah McPeake on 02890 242824