|Salary||Up to £11.50 per hour|
|Published||6 days ago|
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
To deliver the annual Programme of Tourism Events and Festivals across the district focused on increasing visitor numbers and tourism revenue, to ensure effective timely delivery of all tourism events within budget and to plan.
Hours of work: 37 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm
- 4 GCSEs at grades A-C including English Language and Mathematics and 1 years' experience of co-ordinating, implementing and delivering a programme of events
- In lieu of above qualifications you must have 2 years' experience of co-ordinating, implementing and delivering a programme of events
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full current driving licence and access to transport or access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- Experience of researching and compiling promotional data to include event guides, brochures, social media platforms and websites
- Experience of processing accounts, invoices and raising purchase orders
- Experience in assisting with grant claims
- Rates of pay £11.50 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.