Executiive Officer I - Belfast
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer I to start ASAP for a duration of 6 - 9 Months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.72pr hour
13+ week's £14.47pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Previous experience at EOI grade is essential
- Overseeing the preparation of referrals to the Selected Medical Practitioners for police officer ill health retirement & injury on duty award applications and other miscellaneous cases from initial application to completion;
- Liaison with DOJ, PSNI, Selected Medical Practitioners and former/current police officers to include responding to written/telephone enquires;
- Line Management responsibilities as required within the branch (to include countersigning manager for caseworkers and administrative staff).
- Develop an understanding of the relevant legislation in respect of Police Pensions and Injury Benefit Regulations.
- To provide assistance as required in respect of the preparation of monthly Committee papers
- Quality control of correspondence drafted by caseworkers.
- Review and checking of case referrals for the Selected Medical Practitioners (SMP) in relation to Ill Health Retirement (IHR) and Injury on Duty (IOD) applications.
- Processing and preparation of appeals to include submissions to the Department of Justice (DoJ) for appeals carried out by Independent Medical Referees (IMR).
- Assist with the completion and quality assurance of all Subject Access Requests allocated to Police Administration Branch and ensure these are completed in line with current Data Protection legislation (GDPR).
Campaign - BELSL
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**