Executiive Officer I - Law Clerk
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Executive Officer Grade I (Law Clerk) to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially).
Pay rate: £14.47pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT4 - working from home
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Good level of computer literacy with a good working knowledge of TRIM (not essential ) and Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- ( training will be provided in specialist areas).
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General legal background and experience of working with interpretation or drafting of regulations
- Assist team in responding to correspondence and briefings for Department of Health regarding the international travel regulations and other covid regulations as required
- Assist other staff who are supporting Junior Crown Counsel with the provision of detailed responses and document searches regarding judicial reviews of the Covid travel regulations
Other ad hoc tasks as maybe required
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**