Salary: Public Sector Grade 2
Full Time - Office Position
Here at Staffline, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Personal Assistant within the public sector to provide support to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills as well as minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar fast paced role. Based at our clients' head office in Dublin 2, this role offers an excellent salary and career opportunities for the right person.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in expected.
- High level of organisation and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- A relevant level 7 qualification or higher is desirable.
Skills and Traits Needed
- Ability to work as part of a team to complete tasks.
- Sound decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactively build relationship externally and internally.
- Treat customers, visitors, colleagues, and other stakeholders professionally and with respect.
- Passion Commitment, a can do, positive attitude.
- A proactive self-starter, a great communicator and successful in everything you do.
- Friendly, outgoing, fun to work with and you love smiling.
- Can manage a busy team to achieve their key results
- Providing executive support to the office of the CEO
- Drafting reports and correspondence when required
- Arranging travel, events, and meetings
- Minute taking for Company and Board meetings
- Co-ordinating and monitoring timeline and actions set out
If you are looking to progress your career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic and supportive working environment, then this could the job for you!