Salary: Public Sector Grade 2
Full Time - Office Position
Here at Staffline, we are recruiting for our client within the public sector to provide a range of office support for the CEO. This successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the relationship between the CEO and Directors in all aspects of day-to-day activities to enable them to operate effectively and efficiently. This is a dynamic and varied role covering broad range of tasks and working within a diverse team.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in expected.
- High level of organisation and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- A relevant level 7 qualification or higher is desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team to complete tasks.
- Sound decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactively build relationship externally and internally
- Treat customers, visitors, colleagues, and other stakeholders professionally and with respect
- Providing executive support to the office of the CEO
- Drafting reports and correspondence when required
- Arranging travel, events, and meetings
- Minute taking for Company and Board meetings
- Co-ordinating and monitoring timeline and actions set out
If you are looking to progress your career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic and supportive working environment, then this could the job for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your cv for immediate review to Megan Nolan Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.