EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | MEATH | PERMANENT
Our client a dynamic business in the agriculture and hospitality sector based in Meath is searching for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a wonderful opportunity for a suitably experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager professional to join an established team who are committed in providing a first class standard of service during a period of expansion within their business. This opportunity has the flexibility of the option to work 3-4 days a week. Location is also commutable from the Dublin area.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for day to day diary management for the team and assisting with project management while working in a modern office environment in a picturesque setting. The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience combined with exceptional attention to detail. Duties include coordinating records, diary management, travel arrangements, bookkeeping and day to day management of all online marketing campaigns
- General Secretarial/Office Duties
- Manage all administration, phone calls, correspondence, including emails to the Director
- Responsibilities for this position also include the ability to think and plan ahead, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Bookkeeping duties for Accounts Payable
- Plan and schedule meetings and secure necessary resources, including travel and coordination of itineraries
- Create and manage various operational reports and records that provide visibility on projects taking place
- Manage and update digital comms for all campaigns online for website and social media
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant/ Office Manager/ Secretary, preferably in a finance/ commercial environment.
- The ideal candidate will be highly professional, motivated and organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Experience in uploading content for digital campaigns on Social Media Platforms
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.