Executive Officer 1
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer 1 to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21
13+ week's £12.04
Location: Belfast BT1
Hours: 9:00AM- 5:00PM Monday - Friday (37)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the post holder to meet quality standards and work deadlines.
- He/she will maintain at all times such availability and flexibility as is necessary to meet the requirements of the job.
- The applicant may also be required to be on-call outside normal office hours.
- Efficiently manage information within the Communications Branch. This will include supporting the production of a monthly ezine and drafting material in support of a range of Board and Policing and Community Safety Partnerships (PCSPs) communications activity.
- Assisting arrangements for Board events and visits to the Board.
- Support online communications including the management of the Board's website and social media channels.
- Be competent in short film making
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships both internal and external to the Policing Board and assist with other duties as required.
- Experience of social media and digital communications including short film making/ editing.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland