Salary: €31,698 - €52,894
Location: Dublin or regional office
The Health and Safety Authority has a wide and varied mandate which includes acting as the national body with responsibility for protecting all workers nationwide from work-related incidents, injuries and ill health. The Authority acts as the national accreditation body for Ireland through INAB.
The Authority is currently undergoing significant growth as it takes on new and expanding functions. We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join us as we grow and transform our organisation
Executive Officers are involved in a wide range of roles and activities covering various functional responsibilities across the Authority. The precise nature of the role and the duties assigned will vary depending on the team in which the appointment is made. Key accountabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides administrative and other assistance to manager and team as required.
- Manages and coordinates scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Provides administration support and service to relevant committees and working groups including preparation of agendas, document packs, organising meeting set-up logistics and taking of minutes.
- Assists with cross organisational projects, working with colleagues from across the organisation to analyse processes and ways of working, bringing solutions and ideas to gain efficiencies
- Assists in monitoring delivery of programme of work and projects
- Assists in the preparation of responses to external stakeholders and statutory reports.
- Researches and drafts proposals relating to policy issues and legislation.
- Develops and maintains appropriate databases.
- Assists in the administering of FOI and Data Protection Requests.
- Supervises, assigns work and directs staff, who may report to them
- Any other duties as may be assigned in accordance with the operational needs of the Authority.
For further information and to apply you must complete an online application on Staffline GetGot, to find a link to this page either visit:
- Public job boards (PAS) site
- HSA website
- Staffline Ireland Website https://staffline.getgotjobs.co. uk/home
- Apply using a blank CV and we will email you a link
The closing date for completed applications is 5.00pm, Thursday 26th May 2022. CV's will not be accepted for this role.
The Health and Safety Authority is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourages applications under the nine grounds of the Employment Equality Acts.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge.