Executive Officer 2
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 2 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21
13+ week's £12.86
Location: Belfast BT9
Hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm Monday- Friday (37)
- Experience of arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes at high level meeting
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in producing reports to senior managemen
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
1) Secretarial and Administrative support to a number of groups including the following:
- Risk Management Co-ordination Group;
- Health & Safety Advisory Group;
- FACD HoB monthly meetings;
- Executive Management Team Financial meetings;
- AFBI Audit & Risk Assurance Committee; and
- Other board, committee and Executive meetings as necessary to support the Board Secretary.
In relation to each meeting the post-holder will be required to perform the following:
- Be responsible for the arrangement of meetings and the production, co- ordination and circulation of agendas, business papers, minutes and other documentation;
- Attend meetings and note and record minutes of key discussions and decisions made;
- Prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines; and
- Ensure draft minutes are circulated to relevant parties and following approval that these are retained and are available as required.
2) Risk Management
- Assist the Head of Governance and Performance in the co-ordination and maintenance of the Corporate Risk Register as part of support to the AFBI's Risk Management and Business Planning Group.
3) Governance & Performance Management
- Liaise with Divisional Management to gather quarterly / annual performance outturn data in relation to AFBI Corporate KPIs / Targets
4) Liaison with Sponsor Branch
- Co-ordinate management responses to AFBI Sponsor Branch requests; and
- Liaise with AFBI Sponsor Branch regarding issues pertaining to the
- AFBI Boa
Fulfil other duties as determined by line management that fall within the general responsibilities of the post.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland