Executive Officer Grade I
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer Grade I to start ASAP for a duration of 6 - 9 Months.
Pay rate: £14.01 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri - (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience of preparing accurate minutes of meetings involving 7 or more people;
- Commitment to success and personal responsibility for the outcome;
- Establishing and maintaining constructive working relationships;
- Flexibility in meeting changing priorities and deadlines;
- IT Literate and proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Access to an appropriate form of transport to carry out the functions of the role fully.
- Experience in dealing with senior officials (senior official means Grade 7 or senior manager)
- Can work on own initiative and is proactive in your approach to the job responsibilities.
- Prepare agendas, programmes and speaking notes for NIPB Board, Committee and other meetings.
- Attend Committee and other meetings and prepare draft minutes and action sheets for circulation to Senior Officials.
- Arrange for the issue of Committee papers to Members, Officials and others. Ensure that any domestic arrangements for meetings are in place.
- Make arrangements for the invitation of specialist advisors to attend.
- Initiate and update review of the Board Members' Register of Interests on a regular basis.
- To provide administrative support to Members and Senior Officials as required.
- To make travel arrangements for Members and officials as required.
- Initiate and update review of the Board Gifts and Hospitality Register on a regular basis.
- Administer petty cash in accordance with policy and procedures including keeping the petty cash float topped up
- Process Members Expenses for payment in line with internal procedures
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland