Staffline Recruitment are currently seeing an Executive Personal Assistant on a temporary contract until June 2022 on behalf of their client based in East Belfast.
Our client is a division within a US multi-national company specialising in highly engineered products in a niche market.
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience
Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday, 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 1.30pm
An Executive PA to the Vice President/General Manager (VP/GM), providing high level, professional support for 3 of the companies product lines and undertaking a diverse range of personal and business administrative tasks.
- Manage complex, electronic diary ad assessing the priority of appointments.
- Email management.
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas and meeting documentation.
- Assisting and creating presentations on a regular basis for global and corporate reporting.
- Travel coordination.
- Personal and business administrative support.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as an Executive Assistant at senior level within a global organisation.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience of electronic diary management and scheduling online meetings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered for the role. Please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL