Job title: Executive Search Consultant
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland.
Due to increased demand and continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Search Consultant to join our team in Belfast.
Ready for a new challenge? You will be a professional individual with an established business network within Northern Ireland. Establishing genuine client or customer relationships will come naturally to you.
You will have impeccable communication and presentation skills both written and oral and have a meticulous eye for detail whilst continuously striving for improvement.
In Staffline,we believe that our talented people deserve the best rewards. By way of commitment, our rewards and incentives are continuously reviewed and regularly enhanced. You will receive:
- A Competitive base salary (£100K OTE)
- An Industry-Leading Reward Scheme, with Commission paid for every £ billed
- Hybrid working arrangements which offer flexibility
- Attractive enhanced holidays of 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Generous Benefits (Pension, Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family; Life Assurance & Full Employee Assistance Programme)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as part of an Executive Search team to win and recruit for Senior Level Executive Search roles on a retained and/or contingent basis
- Preparation of detailed assignment briefs
- Sourcing senior level prospective candidates and interviewing them in line with specific mandates
- Application of a research mind-set to effectively map a market in line with client requirements
- Provide detailed feedback on the market through reports and updates
- Utilise technical and commercial writing skills, an example of which will include articulating ideas and operational solutions.
- Gaining buy-in from key stakeholders from different business areas to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of responses of other team members (Research Executives) as may be required to complete an assignment
- Follow formal systems and governance processes and ensure timely delivery of tasks within strict timescales.
- Some travel within NI and ROI
In Staffline, we think outside the box to ensure that we attract the best talent. For this reason, previous recruitment industry experience is desirable, but not essential - if you are interested in a rewarding career in recruitment sales and meet the essential criteria below, we are keen to speak with you:
- A professional and credible personal image
- Proven ability to establish genuine client or customer relationships quickly
- Good connections with a established professional business network
- Some experience of Sales, ideally to include margin-sensitive services
- 3rd level qualification in any business -related discipline
- Experience writing and preparing professional briefs and specs
- Target and outcome driven with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Driving licence and access to a form of Transport
- Strong commercial awareness and market knowledge
- A clear and thorough communication style and flair both verbally and in written form
- Fully competent in the use of MS applications such as Excel, Internet, Outlook and Word
- Previous sales experience from within the Recruitment/Professional Services sector, which may include Preparation of Proposals/bids
- Educated to degree level plus 5 years experience or equivalent (7 years experience)
- REC or CIPD qualified
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is 21st of May 2021 at noon.