Executive Search Consultant
Job title: Executive Search Consultant
Staffline PLC is the UK's largest provider of innovative recruitment solutions with a variety of brands which includes Staffline Recruitment, Bright Works, Omega Resource, Tech Search, Datum RPO and People Plus.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients for quality executive search services and senior permanent appointments, we are delighted to add Staffline Executive Search to our portfolio in the UK and Ireland. As part of this expansion we have opportunities for talented Search Consultants to join our Staffline Ireland Team based in Belfast.
You will be well networked within Northern Ireland, and have the ability to consult with senior stakeholders about the market and provide a consultative approach on key projects.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced highly professional consultant with a proven track record of winning and recruiting senior level executive roles on a retained and/or contingent basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as part of an Executive Search team to win and recruit for Senior Level Executive Search roles on a retained and/or contingent basis.
- Preparation of detailed assignment briefs.
- Sourcing senior level prospective candidates and interviewing them in line with specific mandates.
- Application of a research mind-set to effectively map a market in line with client requirements.
- Provide detailed feedback on the market through reports and updates.
- Utilise technical and commercial writing skills, an example of which will include articulating ideas and operational solutions.
- Gaining buy-in from key stakeholders from different business areas to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of responses of other team members (Research Executives) as may be required to complete an assignment.
- Demonstrable capability winning and recruiting for senior level professional roles and writing and preparing professional documentation or communications.
- Be target and outcome driven with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience)
- Driving licence and access to a form of Transport
- Strong commercial awareness and market knowledge .
- A clear and thorough communication style and flair both verbally and in written form
- Excellent organisation skills
- REC or CIPD qualified
- Experience in the selection and administration of Psychometric tests
Competitive base salary and reward scheme.
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
Benefits (incl. Health care & Pension)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 12th of February at noon