Exercise Referral Programme Co-Ordinator
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
To initiate, manage, co-ordinate, develop and monitor the effective provision of the Exercise Physical Activity Referral Programme. This will include the planning and instruction of programmes of physical activity for referred clients with relevant health needs, such as, but not exclusively those people with Coronary Heart Disease/Phase IV provision and obesity problems.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
Essential and Desirable Requirements:
- NVQ Level 2 Aware in Fitness Instruction, Coaching NI Exercise & Fitness Aware or equivalent qualification
- 2 years experience of working in a physical activity environment, which included the planning and monitoring of physical activity programmes with customers and groups that have various health problems
- Provide detail of holding a Wright Foundation Exercise Referral Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Provide examples that you have 1 years experience of developing and managing partnerships with key stakeholders involved in the development of health and/or physical activity
- Provide examples, experience of keeping accurate records and writing reports
- Competent in the use of email and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hold a full current driving licence and access to transport, or access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- Are able to work outside of normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and public/bank holidays
- Demonstrate that you hold a current recognised First Aid and Work certificate
Rate of Pay: £12.95 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.