Fabrication Operatives | Permanent | Co. Meath
FABRICATION SKILLED AND SEMI SKILLED OPERATIVES | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH
Our client based in County Meath, remains fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. Due to growth, they are searching for a number of Fabrication Operatives to join their team on a Permanent basis as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
The new team members will be responsible for working as part of a team in a fabrication environment. They will be knowledgeable and confident in using workshop equipment whilst adhering to health and safety procedures. Experience and ability of welding and/or spray painting would also be highly desirable.
- To operate machinery in the fabrication department in a safe and efficient manner. Duties include, cleaning, preparing and spray painting products
- Following instructions from Supervisor, ensuring that all orders are completed in a timely manner in accordance with set targets
- Carrying out quality checks on finished products in line with Company procedures
- Maintain adherence to all Company procedures including Health & Safety
- A continuous approach to improvement at all times.
- Plus any other ad hoc duties and assisting other departments where necessary
- Readiness to develop and learn new skills
- Experience in fabrication workshop environment using machinery including abrasive wheels
- Communicating with others in a professional manner
- Awareness of the importance of Health and Safety
- Experience of welding and spray painting an advantage
- Full clean driving license
- Valid Certs for Safe Pass, Forklift Licence, Manual Handling and Working at Heights
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.