Production Supervisor - Fabrication
Location: nCounty Tyrone
Reporting to the Site Supervisor
Due to growth and expansion Grafton are working with this superb company who are are seeking a Production Supervisor (Fabrication)
You will have the skills and responsibilities to take on the variety of tasks that our Fabrication Production Supervisors look after - from leading a team of Production Operators and welders to improve inefficiencies to maximise production output. From promoting health and safety at all times to quality control.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning , organising , directing and controlling the activities and resources necessary to achieve daily targets.
- Safety, managing safe working practices and ensuring high environmental standards within the team
- Quality, ensuring that production is working to required standards in a zero defects culture, following standard work.
- Delivery, controlling and managing the day to day production to achieve Taft build to schedule and on time delivery targets.
- Manage the team on a daily basis in terms of labour, work instruction, attendance management, performance management and any disciplinary and grievance issues that may arise.
- To ensure the line is run in accordance with lean manufacturing practices and principals.
- Ensure compliance to all general site Rules, Regulations, and Policies.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to accept and fulfil any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years previous production leadership experience gained within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience and proven track record of Supervisory and /or people management is essential.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.