FABRICATOR / WELDER
DAY SHIFT MON-FRI 8AM-5:15PM
£12-£15 per hour depending on experience
FABRICATOR / WELDER required to join team working in a fast paced environment for manufacturing mobile screening equipment.
Working within the Fabrication dept to final weld fabricated crusher sub components to the required quality standard and to meet the production schedule.
- Ensure all materials are accounted for; tack and weld materials together as per engineering drawing.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings, particularly welding symbols
- Understanding of Lean Principles & methodology.
- Ability to work within a team environment and able to use own initiative
- Complying with current and future Health & Safety laws, processes and procedures
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Be able to read and interpret complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables and other measuring instruments specialised to the job or industry.
- Must have 1-3 years work experience, preferably welding in a heavy equipment environment
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgement and decision making skill
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
- Ability to drive quality improvements
- Ability to meet given targets
- Knowledge of H & S procedures & responsibilities.
Apply via the link or email updated CV to JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK or Call 02838353335 ext 333