Facilities Administrator - €32K - Dublin 2
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for a facilities administrator to join our client within the Public Sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling all administration duties in relation to all the organisations facility services. This would include Reception, Custodial services, Maintenance, Health and Safety functions, Business Continuity Planning, Property Management and other ancillary tasks.
- 3+ years administration experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of corporate finance requirements.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook coupled with CAD, programme databases, SharePoint portals.
- Support the Facilities Manager in relation to all facilities matters in the various offices.
- Collaborate with the Finance department weekly to ensure all invoices are paid.
- Liaise with external contractors on Health & Safety related matters e.g. fire extinguishers, first aid equipment etc.
- Support reception when the receptionist is absent to include post/couriers/ and other reception work order requests
- Any other duties within the general requirements of the role that may be assigned as appropriate for the grade.
- Attention to detail.
- Corporate writing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.