Facilities Administrator/Receptionist - Dublin North, 26k
Facilities Administrator/Receptionist | North Dublin | Full Time, Temporary Contract | €26k
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin North, our client is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking to appoint a Facilities Administrator/Receptionist to join their team on a full-time, temporary contract basis. While the successful candidate will join on a temporary basis, there may be a possibility that the role will develop into a long-term position.
The Role: As a Facilities Administrator/Receptionist you will be required to effectively manage daily administrative support to the wider organisation in the US and EMEA regions. This is a busy, varied role in a diverse department.
The main duties will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard / and voicemails, handle and distribute all incoming calls
- Ensure that communications/requests are responded to promptly, either personally or by the appropriate Manager
- Collection and distribution of deliveries to the office
- Maintaining supplies such as stationery, bathroom stocks and refreshment areas ensuring they kept to a high standard and fully replenished daily
- Provide on boarding support to new hires such as IT set up, HR documentation
- Provide support and assist team members on special projects
- Provide administrative support to the department in the form of sending letters, distributing documents, collating documents
- Car Park Management - using passes and designation of spaces
- Meeting and greeting visitors and assisting with meeting room preparation
- Booking Meeting Rooms / Meeting Room Swaps / Ordering Lunches / Couriers / Post distribution
- Handling general office queries / issues and any project support as required by the Office Manager
- Salary within the region €26k depending on experience
- Parking provided
- Excellent canteen facilities and working conditions
- Career development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview/commencement.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.