Facilities Administrator | Swords | Contract
FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR | SWORDS | CONTRACT
Our client based in Swords has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their Facilities team for a Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2022. Based on business requirements, there is the high potential of the role being extended or further permanent opportunities internally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with their team providing office support and coordinating orders on the service desk. There are flexible working arrangements with this role including working hours and the opportunity to work from home three days a week.
THE ROLE |
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the co-ordination of business support requests for service and order supplies and providing administrative support to the team.
- Issue Purchase Orders and quotes
- Coordinate all invoices for correct costs and PO numbers with Accounts Payable
- Monitor the Service Desk dashboard for queries from the client in respect to quoted works
- Management of third-party on-boarding process
- Any other ad hoc administration duties as required
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- You will have excellent coordination skills
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in facilities administration function
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.