Facilities Contracts Manager
Facilities Maintenance Contracts Manager
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our client, a dynamic and innovative company who provide bespoke facilities maintenance contracts to their wide range of clients.
This is a super opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious candidate who is keen to progress their career with a growing, forward thinking organisation.
The purpose of this role will be to act as an account manager for existing clients while also contributing to attracting and quoting for new business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships
- Overee day-to-day client management activities
- Build relationships with both current and new customers and suppliers
- Tendering and costing new works
- Develop new business opportunities by means of existing client engagement and networking with potentially new customers
- Engaging with key vendors at management level to drive service delivery against agreed key performance indicators and service level agreements
- Communicating efficiently to keep the Client and management team informed of any elevated risks or events, as necessary
- Supporting the Operations Team managing Preventative Planned Maintenance schedules, using, and monitoring relevant task systems, Environmental Health and Safety and Quality Compliance, etc. as required
- Ensuring compliance with company and client policies, and procedures including statutory compliance and standard operating procedures
- Managing budget and spend ensuring alignment with company and client policies and procedures
- Delivery or delegation of service requests to ensure all requests are actioned within the agreed timeframe meeting Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Conducting site audits and quality inspections
- Act as a point of escalation for all facilities projects, fit outs and crisis management activities whilst maintaining focus on new projects
- Ensuring timely project solutions are made, risks are identified, and lessons learned, documented, and shared
- Work as part of the account sustainability network to deliver projects, innovations, and best practice
- Giving leadership, direction and mentoring the team and vendors to promote engagement and excellent customer experience delivery
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years' demonstrated experience in a similar position
- A relevant tertiary qualification (electrical, electronics, engineering or similar)
- Experience of costing, quoting and securing new business
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build, maintain and influence strong relationships
- Strong organisational skills with a high level of proactivity and initiative
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Full clean driver's license
This is a permanent position with my client who have offices located in Dublin 22. A salary of €55,000 - €60,000 plus bonus will be payable along with an attractive suite of benefits.
To be considered please send an up do date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.