FACILITIES CONTRACTS MANAGER | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Facilities Contracts Manager to join a company based in North County Dublin on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The Facilities Contracts Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the division. Reporting directly to the Head of FM, the new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all operations within three key areas: Contracts, Staff and Facilities Management across multiple sites within their division.
- Manage performance, productivity, internal quality, customer satisfaction and cost objectives for a number of sites throughout ROI, ensuring financial and operational management of the daily processes with absolute focus on safety, cost and quality
- Conducting regular site audits to ensure that the specified standard of work is maintained and all site logs and documentation are kept up to date
- Manage and motivate direct reports, leading talent management function to encourage performance and development, promoting a supportive learning environment
- Responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues and ensuring compliance with company policies and contractual requirements
- Managing ordering and procurement compliance across all sites
- Manage a 24/7 year-round, on-call services across all sites, ensuring adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Minimum 3 years contracts management experience, preferably in a facilities management/soft services management role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to effectively lead and manage successful teams
- Knowledge of Financial systems and controls, working knowledge of CAFM systems
- Competent trouble shooting skills
- Full drivers licence as occasional travel required
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.