At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent semi state body with offices in Dublin 4.
Working as part of their Employee Relations and Workplace Team, the purpose of this role will to coordinate the Facility Management and associated service across the organisation as well as supporting the returning to office working post covid.
This organisation operates on an outsourced Facilities Management model and a key aspect of the role will be to ensure delivery of FM services and associated projects. The range of Facilities Management services include for example a Helpdesk service, Hard and Soft FM Services, Waste, Security, Catering, Car Parking, Reception, Mail, Porterage, Travel and Taxi, Stationary, Records Management, Archiving, Works and Projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operational support to ensure the successful delivery of outsourced Facilities Management and Catering Services across the Group
- Ensuring outsourced service providers deliver as contracted
- Supporting all facilities aspects as staff return to office post-COVID to ensure the best possible staff experience
- Supporting space planning and project management of all changes in the usage of space in order to achieve increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Identifying, evaluating and developing mitigation measures for risks and escalating as necessary to the manager
- Ensuring the working environment is safe and that we are compliant with regulations and the requirements of Health Safety and Environment Management Systems
- Developing and updating policies and procedures that relate to the function
- Ensuring records are in place and maintained across the all service areas especially critical records relating to Health, Safety, Environment and the governance
- Supporting the production of high quality internal written reports, papers and presentations to strict deadlines
- Supporting the management and co-ordinating of the work of external project consultants
- Managing service provider and stakeholder interface including progress meetings, reporting, relationship management, coordination and general communication
- Problem solving and the delivery of innovative solutions
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Ideally Facilities/Property management qualification
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience required
- Technical skills and knowledge of the Facilities Management environment
- Experience from client perspective of outsourced 3rd party service providers
- Ability to project manage and deliver small/medium projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Motivation, enthusiasm and ability to understand and influence, where necessary, stakeholder requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on quality report writing and ability to communicate technical issues clearly and effectively
- Full drivers licence
This is a contract role for 11 months and the successful candidate will ideally be available for immediate employment. A salary in the region of €30,000 - €40.000 will be payable, depending on experience.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information, please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.