Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading company, selling into UK, Irish, and International markets.
- The Facilities Manager will have full responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of all Facilities and equipment.
- Implement and maintain a preventative maintenance programme on all capital assets.
- Ensure all personnel follow company, regulatory, quality, health and safety procedures.
- Ensure any action items from health and safety or occupational health surveillance have appropriate controls implement in a timely basis.
- Liaise with health and Safety manager to ensure safe systems of work and risk assessments are in place before any scheduled equipment or facilities maintenance activities take place, by contactors and TAS employees.
- Project manage any changes to building foot print and layout including any potential facility expansion.
- Ensure contractor inductions take place in line with health and safety requirements.
- Maintaining and Reporting of KPI's.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Planning and executing Capex in line with Budget.
- Preparing Factory Budget submissions
- Participate in Operational meetings as required
- Holiday management and planning.
- Administration and reporting as necessary.
- A self - starter with strong communication skills and a diplomatic working style.
- 5+ Years' experience in a highly-regulated Engineering/Manufacturing environment. Preferably with past facilities management experience.
- A Relevant 3rd level qualification or degree is desirable.
- Previous experience in implementing ISO14001 is desirable
- Computer literacy is essential especially an excellent understanding of MS Word and Excel.
- Willing to work hours necessary to ensure production goals are achieved.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.