Full Time, Permanent
The Client: a well-established and successful contract manufacturer to the electronics manufacturing sector, serving as diverse as aerospace and defence, to renewable energy.
- Health & Safety coordination - Ensure the provision of appropriate Health and Safety advice in line with company Health and Safety policy and ensure appropriate safety checks and procedures are carried out as laid down. Provide assistance in appropriate safety training as required.
- General factory building maintenance - Ensure the cost-effective maintenance of all property, site buildings, roadways, offices and facilities; ensure that all agreed repairs, alterations or improvements are cost-effectively and satisfactorily completed on time.
- Equipment Maintenance - Ensure routine maintenance is carried out in line with maintenance schedule.
- Coordination of new equipment installation
- Coordination of sub-contractors
- Manufacture of jigs and fixtures to support the manufacturing process.
- Site security - Ensure the provision of necessary security for the site.
- Utilities - Ensure the cost-effective and reliable provision of all site main services (electricity, gas, water, etc.); negotiate energy contracts within agreed budget limits and seek out and recommend energy-saving ideas/projects. Ensure that such agreed projects are successfully introduced and achieve the necessary saving.
- Housekeeping - Ensure the maintenance of good standards of housekeeping and cleanliness across the site; negotiate any cleaning contracts to ensure fully satisfactory service within agreed budget limits.
- Maintenance of ISO 14001 system and ongoing audits.
- Control of Procedures and Work Instructions as per the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Maintain and report on Department's KPIs
- Any other reasonable duties.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience working in a similar role, be computer literate and be able to demonstrate a high level of technical competence.
- Preferably educated with a third level qualification or a timed served trade.
- Preferably hold an IOSH of NEBOSH Health & Safety certificate.
- Preferably have experience of ISO 14001.
Hours of Work
08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday
08:00 - 13:00 Friday
Rate of Pay: £25K-35K per annum
Free car park
5 weeks annual leave 8 stats
Flexible annual leave chunks
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.