Factory Operative | Newtownards | £9.05 per hour
Staffline Ireland, in partnership with a market leader in the manufacturing of dairy products, is currently seeking an experienced factory/manufacturing operative to join them on a temporary on-going assignment at their site in Newtownards.
Working within the manufacturing team you will primarily be responsible for weighing, packing, and processing of powdered products in a factory environment.
- Weighing and mixing of powdered products.
- Preparing and quality checking items for dispatch.
- Loading/unloading goods for delivery.
- Previous experience in a factory (preferably food manufacturing) environment preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible to work overtime when required.
- Good level of English (spoken and written) and Maths.
Rate of pay:
- £9.05 p/h rising to £9.15 after training
- Overtime paid after 37 hours
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 7am - 5pm, and 7am - 12pm on Fridays.
For further information please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format via the link. BELSL