Early: Monday to Friday 6am - 2.30pm
Lates: Monday - Thursday 12.30pm - 9pm and Friday 11am-7.30pm
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the packaging industry.
Your new role as a Factory Planner;
- Report to the Senior Supply Planner
- Support both the demand and supply planning functions by performing foundation planning activities
- Support creation and management of demand and supply plans
- Agree resource throughputs and build accurate factory capacity plan
- Hold weekly supply planning meetings on production requirements for next 2 week horizon
- Monitor and maintain key department KPIs for schedule adherence
- Support site planning and supply chain teams to ensure planning processes are robust and efficient
What you will need to succeed as a Factory Planner;
- Previous experience in a similar role in other businesses and industries
- Possess a strong demonstratable excel working knowledge including formulas, pivots and vlookup
- Have a minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English and maths (or equivalent)
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline would be ideal but not necessary
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
- Be able to work at both macro and micro level, flexible and competent to alternate between high-level overview analysis and detail level data analysis.
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both verbally and written.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level across all areas of the business
- Be computer literate across a number of packages including customer web-based tools
- Have a good understanding of the market sectors would be advantageous
- A knowledge and experience of MRP and other forecasting/planning systems
- Strong experience of MS office including word and powerpoint
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.