Job Title: Family & Childcare Support Officer
Location: WHSCT, Glendermott Valley Business Park
The Client: WHSCT
The post holder will work as a member of a team within the Family & Child Care Business Support Team to provide a full range of secretarial and administrative support for the effective and efficient delivery of services for the Family and Childcare Sub-directorate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Recruitment requests, liaising closely with Managers ensuring that HRPTs processes are followed
- Liaise closely with HR and Workforce Planning colleagues to ensure that recruitment/staffing activities are processed in a timely manner and that staffing information is accurate.
- Process Agency Requests ensuring that appropriate approval processes are followed liaising with HR in relation to same.
- Provide Senior Managers with Agency Staff updates on a regular basis
- Follow up with Managers in relation to Invoices not processed in a timely manner
- Check Invoices for Senior Managers prior to their approval and advise of any anomalies where applicable
- Hours of work: Full time hoursRequirements:
3 year's admin/clerical experience to include 1 year at Band 3 OR
NVQ level 3 or equivalent and 1 year's admin/clerical experience at Band 3
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Rates of pay £Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.