As a Farm Worker you will work as part of a well established team overseeing the day to day activities.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Specific duties
- Cattle, Sheep and Crop husbandry duties, including milking.
- Farm maintenance work
- Operating machinery associated with grass and crop husbandry
- Physical and Financial farm data recording
Previous experience within a farming environment and knowledge of livestock husbandry is desirable;
- A formal training qualification for any of the following machinery would be advantageous to show baseline competence:- tractor, telescopic handler, counter balance forklift truck, and HGV;
- A full driving licence; and
- Reading and writing skills to record basic agricultural data on record sheets.
Those applying should have a full driving licence and a good general standard of education.
Candidates will also be required to undertake an Access NI check