Field Sales Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Field Sales Executive on behalf of a leading FMCG company. The Field Sales Executive will develop the established range of pet food, treats, healthcare and other FMCG products currently being supplied to wholesale, major multiples, symbol groups, independent convenience, pet retail, veterinary trade and agricultural stores.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- Previous experience in field sales and the development of a sales territory
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Full driving licence
- Experience within or knowledge of the supermarket and convenience retail sector would be desirable
The successful Field Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission and company van.
The Field Sales Executive role will be covering Antrim, Tyrone, Armagh and Derry/Londonderry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.