Field Sales Executive - Leinster - €55k OTE
Are you a sales professional with an unmistakable instinct for winning new business and an appetite for success?
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for an ambitious, motivated and sales hungry candidate to join their high performing sales team.
Working in the Hygiene and Industrial Workwear space, our client is a market leader in this field and are seeking to recruit a Field Sales Executive who will be responsible and accountable for hunting out new business opportunities by researching, planning, qualifying, obtaining, and developing new sales opportunities, to achieve and exceed agreed targets.
Covering the Leinster area, the successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Utilising a consultative selling process to propose and sell a valued businessservice, which does not have the tangibility of a product.
- Develop, build and close a pipeline of business by proactively identifying and initiating relationships with new customers and accurate tracking within our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Strong focus on research, analysing industry trends and market developments, as well as being commercially aware
- Grow the product portfolio by Identifying up selling and cross selling opportunities within an existing customer base
- Follow market trends and competitor activities in the territory and report back to business on relevant information proactively
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in delivering against new business growth target with a proven track record in a strategic hunter sales role
- Experienced in researching new opportunities and reaching out to new potential clients with a consultative sales approach
- Proficient in building and closing a pipeline
- Methodical in their approach, organised and is commercially savvy
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Influencing Skills along with ability to solve problems
- Current driver's license with clean driving record;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
This permanent position will over the successful candidate a basic salary in the region of €35,000, an OTE of €55,000, a daily meal allowance, company car, laptop and phone.
If you think you have what it takes and meet the above requirements please send an p to date copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.