At Staffline Recruitment Ireland we have a super opportunity available for an experience Field Sales Executive to take up a national sales role with our client, a market leader in the supply of commercial safety and security products.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales, account management and business development, with a technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
The purpose of this role will be maintain and build a portfolio of commercial clients throughout Ireland.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sell a full portfolio of commercial Security solutions and services to a range of customers and prospects in the business to business market
- To win & develop new regional key account contracts and develop large, regional customers
- Meet or exceed sales order revenue targets
- Meet or exceed new recurring revenue sales target
- Meet or exceed activity and quotation levels as agreed with the line manager
- Process tenders
- Ensure all annual service and maintenance negotiations are completed on time
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A proven successful track record in a business to business sales role covering a large territory
- Experience in prospecting, client meetings, building rapport, creating winning proposals & quotes and closing deals
- Technical sales background would be favourable
- Innate problem-solving ability and a strong willingness to learn
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a passion for sales and a 'can-do' attitude
- Professional and approachable with high level communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Full Drivers Licence
This is both a challenging and rewarding role seeking an ambitious, independent and self-driven individual. In addition to working for a company with a great culture, an attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you think you possess all the skills required for this opportunity, please submit your CV in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the 'apply now' button.