Field Sales Rep | Permanent | Leinster |
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE | PERMANENT |
The Client |
Our international client provides the supply of parts and products for machinery within the construction industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Field Sales Representative to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible to travel to customers and prospective customers throughout Leinster as well as customers along the Dublin/Limerick and Dublin/Galway corridor in order to assist customer queries and achieve sales. There will be the option to work from home based on business requirements and there maybe the potential of overnights on occasion.
The Role |
- Making professional customer visits to existing customers and prospects with a view to raise brand and product awareness and generate enquiries and orders
- Build relationships with customers
- There is the requirement to complete technical assessments of machinery on customer site during sales visit
- Liaise with Customers and Clients in a professional manner raising brand awareness and generating sales
- Potential of installation of product on site
- Complete quality inspections of product on site
- Ensure all documentation associated with the project is completed
- Proven experience in a field sales environment is preferable
- Experience of working with technical information is advantageous
- Ability to work away from home potentially for numerous nights on occasions based on customer visit location
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving licence
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.