Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative| Permanent | Dublin 24 |
Our client is a leading logistics company based in Dublin 24. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Representative to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales oriented candidate with 1-2 years experience to kick start their career in a progressive, market leading organisation.
The new team member will be responsible for proactively acquiring and quoting for new business, maintaining communication with existing clients while ensuring a high level of service at all times.
- Performing accurate estimations at clients commercial premises and outlining the scope of services on offer by the company
- Build a strong social media presence and network of connections within the industry
- Advancing the company's presence in the market
- Keeping in contact with existing clients to solidify return and refer business
- Make sure your finger is on the pulse keeping your ear to the ground for new potential business through many avenues
- Follow up on company generated leads based on territory
- Generation of new business leads
- 1+ years sales experience
- Lead generation
- B2B business development
- Excellent face to face, telephone and customer service skills
- Full clean driving license
- Comprehensive training
- An attractive competitive salary and commission structure
- Company car & mobile phone
- Career progression opportunities
If you meet the above requirements and think that you have what it takes t be successful in this role, please send an up to date copy of your cv for review to Kaley Madden at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Staffline Ireland?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kaley Madden in the Walkinstown Branch.