Field Sales Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a market leading global supplier of commercial vehicles for a Field Sales Representative. The Field Sales Representative position is a key role within the aftersales side of the business, focusing primarily on promoting parts, to both existing and new customers, in addition to supporting sales opportunities.
- Implement tailored customer plans for existing customer base
- Identify, and secure, new customers and implement tailored customer plans with clear guidance on parts and servicing prices
- Record customer visits, calls and contact within the CM system
- Obtain market intelligence and report competitor activity
- Identify impress stock opportunities and agree these with local depot management prior to setting up customer agreements; Monitor and manage impress stock levels on a monthly basis
- Promote company brands without compromising gross profit
- Report to management, errors, discrepancies, and damages for action to be taken
- Raise necessary invoices and goods return notes in conjunction with local depot
- Deliver and collect parts using the most efficient and effective routes and methods
- Assist with the co-ordination of campaigns, events, and represent the company as required
- Pass on customer complaints in line with company procedures
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner and keep in regular contact with customers to obtain sales of Company products or services
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous relevant sales experience is essential, preferably in relation to vehicle parts sales
- Previous knowledge and experience of the heavy vehicle industry is highly desirable
- Previous experience and use of CM systems would be desirable
- Possess strong commercial and business acumen
- Ability to prospect sales professionally and competently and negotiate effectively
- The ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships to drive customer loyalty and confidence
- Be an excellent communicator who listens actively and thinks strategically
- Possess a proactive, flexible and methodical approach to work
- Possess the drive to identify or anticipate future opportunities
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Possess demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess a full, valid driving licence
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering around the Newry area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.