Field Sales Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Field Sales Representative on behalf of a market leading supplier vacuum & mechanical ventilation systems. The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting and selling the full range of quality energy-efficient central vacuum & mechanical ventilation products to new construction projects, from self-build homes to housing developments and light commercial buildings.
- Responding to and consistently following up on all customer enquiries and leads generated by the marketing department
- Cold calling in assigned sales territory on all new construction projects, including specifiers, builders, self-builders
- Consulting with & presenting to our contact database of influencers
- Providing product specification and quotations to all enquiries
- Keeping up-to-date records on company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Raising relevant paperwork and collecting payment for sales made
- Conducting after-sales customer satisfaction calls
- Any other duties role may involve
- 1 year field sales experience, with selling to the construction sector advantageous
- Proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads
- Have a positive, confident perspective with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Be self-motivated and have proven ability to work on own initiative and respond to challenges in a positive and persistent manner.
- Be computer literate
- Be target driven
- Sales experience of technical products (advantageous)
- Experience with CRM Systems (advantageous)
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Uncapped Commission, Company Vehicle & Fuel, Mobile Phone & Tablet, Discretionary Annual Performance Bonus, Healthcare Cover, Pension and Discounts.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.