Field Technician - Munster
Our innovative and award winning products help the environment drains in commercial kitchens and help our customers to save money and resources.
Our Client is an innovative environmental engineering, manufacturing and service business and a company who work hard, challenging the team and each other to be better They are an ambitious company, constantly progressing and always looking for the right people to help us
Training and Development:
As part of your induction you will receive intensive training. There is ongoing internal training for all staff to update skills and advance information transfer. We invest in staff development and encourage career progression
- Installation and maintenance and service support of Company products.
- Keeping customers happy and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Be flexible to travel, work overtime, stay overnight and occasional weekends if required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Common sense and trouble shooting skills and enjoys hands on practical work
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence for 2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic Plumbing and Electrical Skills would be advantageous but not essential
As well as a competitive salary (based on skill level and experience and location), we also offer:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children - Ts & Cs apply
- Group In-Service Death Benefit
- 30 Days Paid Holidays
Job Ref : CRKSL