The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business. Products include the award winning GreaseShield® grease interceptor brand which has earned 21 international awards in 10 years and is globally certified
- Installation and maintenance and service support of Company products.
- Keeping customers happy and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Be flexible to travel, work overtime, stay overnight and occasional weekends if required.
As part of your induction you will receive intensive training. There is ongoing internal training for all staff to update skills and advance information transfer. We invest in staff development and encourage career progression
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Common sense and trouble shooting skills and enjoys hands on practical work
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence for 2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic Plumbing and Electrical Skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.