Our client one of the largest industrial and medical gases companies have a vacancy for a Field Technician for a temporary contract covering the Mid Ulster to Fermanagh area
As the Field Technician, you will work with a leading homecare provider of respiratory and non-respiratory medical support and services and your duties will include
- Installation/Service of medical Oxygen Equipment
- Installation/Service of Ventilation Equipment
- Providing Technical Support
- Regional Management
- Providing product knowledge to both private sector and Hospital environment.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
- Flexibility to work Saturdays
The ideal Field Technician will
- Possess a technical / trade background
- Have previous experience dealing with customers
- Be friendly, interested and self - motivated
- Exceed high standards of customer service
- Have a willingness to take on a variety of tasks
- Possess a full clean Driving Licence
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate
- £12 per hour
- Van provided
- Paid holidays
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information contact Una by applying with your up to date Cv and clicking the button