Finance Admin Officer
Temporary (Until September 2021)
The Client: Local non-government body based in Newry, serving local businesses
- Maintenance of purchase ledger on the Body's Integra accounting system, including purchase orders, invoice and payment processing;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations using Excel/Integra;
- Processing of payments using on-line banking;
- General finance administration e.g. petty cash, bank lodgements;
- Data processing;
- Telephone and correspondence handling;
- Recording, filing and retrieval of information and documentation in accordance with the Body's records management policy;
- Liaising with the Body's suppliers/contractors.
Hours of work: 18 hrs per week over 2.5 days
- Relevant experience including duties listed above
- Purchase Ledger/Financial data processing experience.
- Strong customer service/admin skills
- Pay: £11.11 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.