Temporary Maternity Cover
The Client: Our client based in Warrenpoint are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. Founded in 1994 they supply high quality sandwiches and wraps across Ireland and further afield.
As Finance Administrator you will echo the quality, legality and authenticity of all our clients values and give customers the opportunity to achieve their extraordinary results through the passion we have for our people and food
- Sales Ledger - posting summary & normal invoices and credit notes.
- Replying to customers & dealing with queries.
- Reconciling Debit notes.
- Organising delivery dockets and making adjustments on internal system.
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Experience in a similar role preferably within a high volume processing environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Intact Computer Software
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Award Winning Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps, Traybakes and Treats
- Free On-Site Parking
- Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Staff Events
- Staff Learning and Development Opportunities
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.