Staffline Recruitment are currenlty seeking a Finance Administrator on behalf of their client based in Belfast.
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide the highest levels of customer service, problem solve and become part of a well-established welcoming team.
- Maximise the debt recovery in accordance with contractual terms whilst providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- Assisting in the completion of legal documents, following Court Processes and identifying any improvements
- Compose and send correspondence, answering direct phone calls, ensuring a good customer journey - i.e. signposting customers correctly
- Assisting with data
- Processing invoices, expense and mileage claims
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements in advance of payment run
- Responsible for accuracy and content of purchase ledger
- Maintain strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions
- Assist with the processing of incoming/outgoing mail
- Possess strong administration, organisation, and communication skills - both verbally and written
- Computer literacy with good experience of Excel spreadsheets to include recording data, using basic Excel formula functions and shortcuts, filtering / sorting data.
- Candidates with experience using pivot tables and v lookups is preferred but not essential.
- Be customer-focused
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com