Finance Administrator (Dungannon)
Finance Assistant required in Dungannon for a temporary role (3-6 months)
Hours of Work : 40 hours per week, 9-5.30pm
Duties to include:
- Complete invoicing tasks
- Assist with credit control processes.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming enquiries from customers/suppliers
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Issuing invoices
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Processing payments
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Assist in the production of financial information, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Provide support to team members
- Perform routine clerical duties such as photocopying and filing.
- Candidates should have recent experience in a similar role and hold an accounts / accounting qualification.
- Experience of M3, Innova, SQL, PowerBI
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at Grade C or above, or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work with people, both internal and external clients
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.