You will be part of a busy, dynamic team, responsible for supporting senior management in producing monthly reports, dashboards, KPIs, developing new insights, coordinating the budget/forecast cycle and play a significant role in supporting the commercial teams.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
This role is for 6-12 months initially.
- Monitoring, developing and producing of monthly reporting of dashboard/KPIs
- Profit & Loss analysis comparing actuals vs forecasts and budgets
- Working closely with the business to provide insightful and commercial commentary
- Implement performance measures that support leadership
- Coordinating the budget/forecast cycle
- Provide input and support for developing processes and systems
- Driving process efficiency
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar position
- Excel (intermediate level minimum) and spreadsheet modelling is essential
- Experience in finance is required but formal qualification in accountancy not essential.
- Proactive and energetic with a hands-on approach
- Analytical skills and ability to present financial analysis from a business perspective
- Commercially minded with attention to detail
- Flexible, dynamic, team player.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.