Finance & Administration Assistant
Role: Finance & Administration Assistant
Salary: £22,000 plus pension, holidays and exam support
This marketing and technology firm have been providing bespoke support services to their clients through the UK and Ireland for the past 30 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Finance Assistant to operate from their Belfast office on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to gain experience and develop their career with this established firm. The role would normally be based in their Belfast office but due to the ongoing pandemic, their may be the need to work from home depending on guidance. If you are interested and would like to find out more, send me your CV for a confidential conversation.
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers. Timely and accurate processing of customer and supplier Invoices to include reconciliation of invoices, expenditure, statements and the preparation of supplier payment runs.
- Daily bank reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Dealing with suppliers regarding queries on accounts and resolving any disputes regarding non payment of invoices.
- Issue of company purchase orders.
- Issue of Weekly Debtors Reports and follow up.
- Preparation of project accounts for review.
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists to HMRC.
- Assist in the preparation of Management and Financial Accounts.
- Reconciliation of all company expenditure.
- Processing staff expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards.
Additional Admin Duties:
- General administration tasks to include dealing with telephone calls, filing, stationery orders and handling post.
- Assisting when necessary with the upkeep of the CEO's diary.
- Arranging travel and accommodation when required for CEO/Company
- 3rd Level Qualification in Finance, Business or Administration.
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Sage 50.
- £22,000 basic salary.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.