Temporary (initially for 6 months with possibility of extension)
- To provide support to the finance team in the processing of customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all enquiries, by telephone, fax and email
- Ensure that customer/supplier queries are directed to the most appropriate person in a timely manner
- Perform routine clerical duties such as photocopying and filing
- General administrative duties including relief telephonist duties
- Preparing despatch dockets
- Ensuring customer accounts have been approved by the Credit Controller.
Hours of Work
- 34 Hrs per week Mon-Fri
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, email and word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.