Circa 1 month temporary
- To assist in the day-to-day running of the Finance department and to ensure that processes adhere to accounting policies and procedures.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Reconcile GBP and Euro accounts daily on SAGE ( 3 bank accounts)
- Lodge any cheque payments on an ad hoc basis.
- To process credit requests and refunds as and when required.
- Review ledgers on a regular basis to ensure there is no unallocated transactions
- To prepare internal bank transfers/misc. payments as and when required.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- General month end duties
- Any other duties as required by your line manager to ensure the sufficient running of the Accounts department.
- Ensure Sales ledger is maintained and accurate
- Be proactive in Credit Control and be where necessary liaise with Management and Customer services to place accounts on hold.
- Hold monthly debtor meetings with the Financial Controller to ensure problem accounts are highlighted and that any issues are brought to light.
- To prepare, process and post the monthly customer DD run and follow up on any returned DD's.Import Customer monthly invoices on to sage
- Send out monthly customer statements
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with invoices and allocate credit notes where applicable
- Obtain monthly supplier statements
- Maintaining Accounts inbox
- Previous experience in a busy finance office
- Experience in SAGE
- Experience in Bank Reconciliations
- Experience in Month End task
- Knowledge of and 1 years' experience in using relevant accounting software e.g. SAGE
- 1-years' experience of working as part of a team in a busy environment working delivering to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment demonstrating a capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org